Val di Fassa Card
Special entertainment for the guests with Val di Fassa Card - The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge
Every summer the calendar of the events increases thanks to the many initiatives organized by the Val di Fassa Tourist Board. You can choose among:
- introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for young men (children from 7 up to 14 years. On Tuesdays);
- around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays).
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
•special price reduction on the Bike Express bus service (one way adult ticket);
•reduced entry to the Ladin Museum of Fassa. € 2,00 reduction on the adult ticket, free admission for children up to 14 years;
•€ 1,00 reduction on the entry ticket to the Ice Stadium in Alba di Canazei (with or without skates hire). This offer cannot be combined with the Hockey Card;
•€ 2,00 reduction on the entry tickets to the Val di Fassa adventure parks (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa, Adventure Park Piciocaa and Acropark Sauta Martin in Pozza di Fassa).
Valid from 09/06/2013 to 06/10/2013
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a discounted price, this pass allows you to use with no limits all the lifts open during the summer time and the local public buses.
Panoramapass (summer ticket for the Fassa Valley lifts) :
- 3 days within 6 (the use of the lifts is allowed 3 days within the consecutive 6-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 38,00 (full price € 44,00); juniors (born after 31.12.1998) € 21,00 (full price € 26,00); free for children up to 6 years of age (born after 31.12.2007).
- 6 days within 6: adults € 55,00 (full price € 64,00); juniors (born after 31.12.1998) € 34,00 (full price € 41,00); free for children up to 6 years of age (born after 31.12.2007).
- 7 days within 13 (the use of the lifts is allowed 7 days within the consecutive 13-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 65,00 (full price € 74,00); juniors (born after 31.12.1998) € 42,00 (full price € 49,00); free for children up to 6 years of age (born after 31.12.2007).
To take advantage of the discount, you need to ask your accommodation provider for the Val di Fassa Card and to present it to the tourist offices and to the lift ticket offices where the PanoramaPass is sold. To obtain the junior discount or a children free pass is necessary to ask in person and present proof of identity.
Summer 2013: special price reduction for the entry in the water center "Dòlaondes" in Canazei for the PanoramaPass owners. See timetables and prices
Dogs and pets: with PanoramaPass, pets of medium/large size are not allowed to travel for free on the lifts. It is possible to buy a pass valid for pets too, at reduced price (junior), on purchase of a PanoramaPass by the pet's owner.