Val di Fassa Card
From 13.06 to 16.09.2016
Special entertainment for the guests with Val di Fassa Card – The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge
You can choose among:
- introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
- around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
- workshops for adults and children to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Mondays and Wednesdays).
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. You just enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within 6.30 p.m. of the day before the activity. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. No transfer service is included.
Hotel Croce Bianca wishes you still another pleasant holiday with the Panoramapass Val di Fassa!
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PANORAMAPASS at a discounted price, this pass allows you to use with no limits all the lifts open during the summer time and the local public buses.
Reduced prices for guests of the hotel.
- 3 days within 6 (the use of the lifts is allowed 3 days within the consecutive 6-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 45,00 (full price € 55,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2000) € 25,00 (full price € 31,00); free for children born after 01.06.2008.
- 6 days within 6: adults € 64,00 (full price € 74,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2000) € 40,00 (full price € 46,00); free for children born after 01.06.2008.
- 7 days within 13 (the use of the lifts is allowed 7 days within the consecutive 13-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 74,00 (full price € 86,00); juniors (born after 01.06.1999) € 47,00 (full price € 55,00); free for children born after 01.06.2008.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- 1,00 € reduction on the Bike Express Fassa-Fiemme bus service (one-way adult and child ticket);
- 1,00 € reduction on the Gardeccia and Val Monzoni shuttle bus (adult return ticket);
- free admission to the Ladin Museum of Fassa;reduced-price on the entry ticket to the: Permanent Exhibition about the Great War "Col di Lana - Monte di Sangue" at Pordoi Pass;
- First World War 1914-1918 Exhibition "La Gran Vera" in Moena;reduced-price on the adult entry ticket to the: Muse - Science Museum (Trento);
- Geological Museum of the Dolomites (Predazzo);
- Gianni Caproni Aeronautical Museum (Trento); Lake Ledro Stilt House Museum (Val di Ledro - Trento); Astronomical observatory "Terrazza delle stelle", Viote del Monte Bondone (Trento);
- Alpine Botanical Garden, Viote di Monte Bondone (Trento);free admission, with skates hire, for children up to 12 years old to the Ice Stadium in Alba di Canazei (the free ticket is accorded only if one of the parents buys a pass of the same type, relation 1:1);
- 2,00 € reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa and Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa);
- reduction on the entry tickets to the mini golf courses (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on the climbing test with mountain guide by the climbing centre "Adel" in Campitello (full price per person 5,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 4,00 €);
- 5% discount on the thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);
- 10% discount on the entry fee to the public swimming pool in Predazzo.