Val di Fassa Card
From 23/06/2014 to 12/09/2014
Special entertainment for the guests with Val di Fassa Card - The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge
Every summer the calendar of the events increases thanks to the many initiatives organized by the Val di Fassa Tourist Board.
You can choose among:
- introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
- around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays); workshops for adults and children to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Mondays and Wednesdays).
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. You just have to ask your accommodation owner for the Val di Fassa Card and enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within 6.30 p.m. of the day before the activity. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. No transfer service is included.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- 1,00 € reduction on the Bike Express Fassa-Fiemme bus service (one way adult ticket);
- 2,00 € reduction on the entry ticket to the Ladin Museum of Fassa;
- 1,00 € reduction on the entry ticket to the Ice Stadium in Alba di Canazei (with or without skates hire). This offer cannot be combined with the Hockey Card;reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa, Adventure Park Piciocaa and Acropark Sauta Martin in Pozza di Fassa) and to the mini golf courses (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 10% discount on the thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);
- 10% discount on the entry fee to the public swimming pool in Predazzo; special price reduction on the green fees at the Golf Club Carezza (Costalunga Pass);
- 30% reduction from Monday to Friday;
- 20% reduction on Bank Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Valid from 08/06/2014 to 05/10/2014
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a discounted price, this pass allows you to use with no limits all the lifts open during the summer time and the local public buses.
Panoramapass (summer ticket for the Fassa Valley lifts) :
- 3 days within 6 (the use of the lifts is allowed 3 days within the consecutive 6-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 40,00 (full price € 47,00); juniors (born after 01.06.1998) € 22,00 (full price € 27,00); free for children born after 01.06.2006.
- 6 days within 6: adults € 58,00 (full price € 67,00); juniors (born after 01.06.1998) € 36,00 (full price € 43,00); free for children born after 01.06.2006.
- 7 days within 13 (the use of the lifts is allowed 7 days within the consecutive 13-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 69,00 (full price € 78,00); juniors (born after 01.06.1998) € 44,00 (full price € 51,00); free for children born after 01.06.2006.
To take advantage of the discount, you need to ask your accommodation provider for the Val di Fassa Card and to present it to the tourist offices and to the lift ticket offices where the PanoramaPass is sold. To obtain the junior discount or a children free pass is necessary to ask in person and present proof of identity.