Ski area Canazei – Belvedere
Ski lifts are of the most modern type as also the maintenance and the particular attention we dedicate to the slopes.
- More than 100 instructors of the Scuola di Sci Canazei/Marmolada, the oldest in Italy, guarantee a maximum of assistance and safety while skiing.
- 17 km slopes for every level of difficulty (mainly red runs);
- Well-equipped Dolomiti Snowpark reserved for freestylers, with annexed Baby Park (Funpark Enrosadira).
- By connections from the valley of the Belvedere it is possible to move to the near ski area of the Col Rodella crossing the slope descending towards Pian de Frataces-Lupo Bianco and to go back to Canazei along the wood trail or reach Arabba or the near Val Gardena.
- It is the starting point for the mythic Giro dei Quattro Passi (Four-Passes-Tour)
Ski area Campitello – Col Rodella
Reachable from Campitello di Fassa with a modern cableway for 100 people to the Gruppo del Sassolungo.
- 13 km of slopes, served by the most modern ski-lifts. The enthusiasts of competitive sport find a “self-timer” competition itinerary and a snowpark for ski-cross and boarder-cross. On the other hand, beginners can practice at the campo scuola (school slope) “Col de Lin” at the entrance of the village Campitello.