Summer Price 2013
For "à la carte" half board including the Acqua Relax Vivenes services.
The prices in Euro are intended per personpar day and are valid for stays of at least 3 days.
Full board + 18,00 euro
The lowest price per day is valid from 4 days on
The highest price per day is valid for Short bookings from 1 to 3 days.
CHILDREN. Particular conditions for children in extra beds in the parents room:
Up to 5 years 50% / up to 14 years 30% on the standard prices.
Children up to 14 years are not allowed in the Relax Centre.
ARRIVAL check in:The rooms are at your disposal at 2pm If your arrival is planned after 8.30pm, please let us knowvia telephone, fax or e-mail.
DEPARTURE chek out: please free the rooms by 11am on the day of your departure.
Means of payment: cash until €. 999,99, cheques, traveller cheques, Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard,Diners, Amex, bancomat.
FREE WI-FI CONNECTION
NEW WELLNESS CENTER WITH POOL!!
- New children's pool with water features,
- New indoor and outdoor swimming pool with water cannons and Whirlbänken
- New Finnish sauna
- New Turkishsalt Cave
- New relaxation area with fireplace and color therapy
- New outdoor whirlpool
- Fitness room with Technogym equipment
- Vital cash
- Panoramic outdoor sauna and ice pond in winter
The PanoramaPass was born on the experience of the winter skipass and offers the possibility of using all the lifts open in summer in Val di Fassa: from Marmolada to Pordoi, Sassolungo, Catinaccio, Costabella, Monzoni.
PanoramaPass is a card that gives free and unlimited access (even several trips per day) to all the lifts open in the entire Val di Fassa throughout the summer.
Special PanoramaPass prices for our guest!
- 3 days within 6 (the use of the lifts is allowed 3 days within the consecutive 6-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 38,00 (full price € 44,00); juniors (born after 31.12.1998) € 21,00 (full price € 26,00); free for children up to 6 years of age (born after 31.12.2007).
- 6 days within 6: adults € 55,00 (full price € 64,00); juniors (born after 31.12.1998) € 34,00 (full price € 41,00); free for children up to 6 years of age (born after 31.12.2007).
- 7 days within 13 (the use of the lifts is allowed 7 days within the consecutive 13-day period of validity of the pass): adults € 65,00 (full price € 74,00); juniors (born after 31.12.1998) € 42,00 (full price € 49,00); free for children up to 6 years of age (born after 31.12.2007).
To take advantage of the discount, you need to ask your accommodation provider for the Val di Fassa Card and to present it to the tourist offices and to the lift ticket offices where the PanoramaPass is sold. To obtain the junior discount or a children free pass is necessary to ask in person and present proof of identity.
Summer 2013: special price reduction for the entry in the water center "Dòlaondes" in Canazei for the PanoramaPass owners. See timetables and prices
Dogs and pets: with PanoramaPass, pets of medium/large size are not allowed to travel for free on the lifts. It is possible to buy a pass valid for pets too, at reduced price (junior), on purchase of a PanoramaPass by the pet's owner.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
The Detone family and staff.